Kiwi Strawberry

highc1157

Kiwi Strawberry

Cut: pretty fine, very moist, yet i found a lot of stems and threw em out. A stupid friend of mine wanted me to smoke them , LOL.

Smell: it smelled good. Did not smell like BBQ, i repeat, did not smell like BBQ.

Taste: wow, the taste was out of this world. Better than any layalina stuff i have smoked.

smoke: not extremely thick, but it was thick.

buzz: i took my first few hits standing up trying get ppl to get out of my chairs so i could sit down and i literally almost fell over. I was buzzin' for a good 30 min and it was very naaas.

Bowl: phunnel bowl and glass scali mod

coals/screen: renolds heavy duty 1 sheet, 2 3k coals

in base: water and ice

28" egyptian hookah

Overall: 9/10

• 4 months later...
Layalina Kiwi Strawberry

Setup: 32" Lunar 2 Hose Rotator, Egyptian clay bowl, Golden Coals, Hawaiian Punch and Welch's Strawberry Breeze fruit juice concentrate all blended with ice in the base. Liquid 1-1/2 inches above stem.

Cut/Smell: RED leaves, medium strawberry scent, but not too strong. moist cut.

Smoke: Medium thick smoke - Very smooth. Not harsh at all, unless you have too much coal.

Buzz: Medium buzz.

Flavor: This was the first Layalina flavor that I didnt like. It did not have much flavor at first. Then after a while, it started to slightly taste like strawberry, but not much. The taste then turned into a cinnemon roll. Very strange. I was not using too much coal, so it wasnt a burning taste of the shisha, just very similar to a cinnemon roll. I will not be buying this flavor again. The Peach and Raspberry were MUCH better in my opinion.

Overall: 5/10 - smoke could've been a LIL thicker. I didnt like the "cinnemon roll" flavor that this shisha offered. Nothing like kiwi strawberry at all. I will stick with the "standard" flavors next time smile.gif Edited by Lunar2HoseHookah