Double Apple

imagelessdude

Layalina Double Apple.

My first experiences were with Layalina tobacco, so I will always have some loyalty towards them. Their double apple was the first double apple I tried, but definitely won't be the last. The shisha was quite moist, as I would expect from Layalina, and the smell was amazing. I packed it in my MYA standard bowl and put it on my MYA Acrylic. I then punched 5 holes in the center of the foil and lit up my Starlight QuickLite coal. While starting to heat up the Shisha, I noticed a touch of anise. Yumm. Then about 3 minutes later, the smoke began to pour. It's some very flavorful smoke, and its easy on the lungs [something Nakhla Dbl. Apple isn't]. It lasted a decent amount of time for me, about an hour. I know that sounds bad, but I attribute that to my lazy heat management.. lol. Anyways, I would definately recommend Layalina Double Apple to anyone who likes this flavor. 8.75/10

• 1 year later...
Double Apple

Setup: Star Gate Tall Hookah with large bowl Using 1 Exotica coal

Appearance: dark red and very moist.

Smell: Very nice apple smell and sweet smell

Smoke: big white.

Flavor: Very pleasant double apple taste nice and smooth and sweet

Buzz: not much of a buzz but relaxing smoke for sure.

Duration: lasted me about 45 minutes but remember my hits are huge so that ='s 1 hour for anyone else.

Overall: I will smoke again well worth the money nice product.

Thanks
Bubba
www.donbubbacigars.com Edited by bubbascigars

• 4 weeks later...
Layalina Double Apple

Setup: Miss Nile King hookah with standard modern bowl, with custom hose. Natural wood coals.

Cut/Smell: Smells amazing, not to many stems but some big ones in there

Smoke: Standard clouds, not to light or very thick, just right.

Buzz: A light buzz only noticable when you start walking.

Flavor:Tastes amazing, nice sweet, and not overpowering at all, NO Licorice taste, a big big big plus for me.

Duration: 2hrs 13min.

Overall: My favorite Double apple, Very good purchase for me as I get them at wholesale, BEST double apple, it doesnt have that strong licorice nasty taste, and its VERY light the taste while producing very tasty smoke for 2 hours.