Liquid in base: Water

Cut: Very finely minced; very, very juicy[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Smell: Like peach candy
Smoke: Thick, white smoke
Buzz: No buzz to speak of
Flavor: Tastes like peach candy, but it wears on you kinda quick[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]I was fairly impressed with the Al Tawareg fruit cocktail, so I ordered a ton of 50g boxes of various flavors, one of them being Juicy Peach. I loaded up my vortex bowl with the stuff and got it smoking. It was pretty tasty for a while. It smoked very well, producing thick smoke that smelled and tasted like peach candies. However, after a while, the taste wore on me. It was like I was eating bags upon bags of sickly sweet peach candy. I am going to finish the bowl, but I can easily imagine another brand doing the peach flavor better. 6/10[/size][/color]

• 2 months later...
[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2]Al Tawareg Juicy Peach

Pipe: Mya Saray QT
Bowl: Uh...whatever one it came with?
Coals: Golden Quick-light
Foil: Reynolds heavy duty
Liquid in base: Water

Cut: I can't really say, haven't seen too many kinds of shisha. It looked pretty finely cut, really sticky/juicy.[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]Smell: Really peachy
Smoke: Big, thick white clouds
Buzz: I actually got a REALLY good buzz, My friend took a couple of hits and felt nothing. I'm surprised. I really felt it.
Flavor: There really wasn't much flavor at all. Sometimes if I stuck my tongue out while sucking I could taste it a little, but mostly it just smelled really good and tasted like nothing. [/size][/color]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2]I love peach anything so I had to get this flavor (came free with my hookah.) I had high expectations for the flavor which was unfortunately lacking, but the buzz I got was worth it. I wouldn't say I'm a lightweight but I got a really good buzz going. I'm surprised the other reviewer felt nothing.[/size][/color][/size][/color]

• 2 years later...

Al Tawareg Juicy Peach

Hookah:
Khalil Mamoon Dark Silver Shareef 
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Khalil Mamoon Haya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Tobacco and stems cut super fine, Golden
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Glycerin & Honey
Smell: Peach
Taste: Peach
Smoke: Massive Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 This is a good peach, tastes like most of the peaches out there. Just slightly artificial, but still good. My buy it again, but wouldn’t make a special purchase for it.