Mint

homicidalmaniac

Havana Mint

Smell/Flavor: Smells really good, like mint leaves. Tastes like peppermints. Pretty good

Cut: Havana cut. Fine, no stems.

Smoke: pretty thick

Buzz: No buzz at all.

Amount(approx)/Duration: Full QT bowl, lasted 1h30 approx.

Hookah Type: MYA QT, MYA hose

Bowl: MYA bowl

Foil/Screen: Foil

Coal/Amount: Total of 2 or 3 three kings coals, 1 at a time

Liquid in Base: h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10. Taste was pretty good! I was afraid it could taste like menthol cigs, but not at all. It tastes like peppermint really.

• 2 months later...
Shisha Brand: Havana Mint

Smell/Flavor: Extremely Minty, not quit as much as actualy mint leaves, but very close in a good way smile.gif

Cut: Medium cut with a few stems in the package. Not to fine, not to thick I would say....

Smoke: Smoke is amazing, once it gets blazing it really does smoke like a champ, currently my favorite for smoke outs or smoke rings.

Buzz: Medium Buzz that definelty relaxes you more then it does freak you out...

Amount(approx)/Duration: 30g or so and it smokes for close to 2 hours with only me manning the hose...

Hookah Type: Mya Bohemian

Bowl: MYA Standard Bowl

Foil/Screen: Foil with random scattered holes of different sizes.

Coal/Amount: Golden Coals with 1 1/2 coals split into 1/4's spread out around the bowl

Liquid in Base: Ice/Water/Shot of Milk

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9.0 Currently my favorite flavor and definelty my go to flavor whenever I want something quick and reliable that I know will smoke amazing.

• 2 years later...
[b]Shisha Brand: [/b]Havana Mint tobacco. Comes in a small metal tin, for the 250g. Inside is a airtight foily bag.

[b]Smell/Flavor: [/b]On first opening, a strong mint flavor, but after acclimation that of course dissipates. Cool mint taste/feeling, very satisfying without being overpowering or sickly sweet.

[b]Cut:[/b] Finely divided, with very little stems. What stem there was was also finely cut. Blood red juices, very damp but not floating.

[b]Smoke: [/b]Once coals are hot, clouds are thick, even from my small hookah.

[b]Buzz:[/b] ...potent. It was a good-feeling buzz that remained even when smoked slowly.

[b]Amount(approx)/Duration: [/b]Packed the tiny bowl that comes with the Petite, and it lasted an hour and 10 mins. It probably would've lasted much longer, but since I had to leave I was unable to manage the heat properly, and it burned. Bowl cleanup revealed much tobacco that was still bright red just under the surface, so if properly managed expect better burn times.

[b]Hookah Type: [/b]8" Mya Petite, stock bowl, tested alone with 1hose/BOV configuration, 2hose configuration. 22" Mya vortex, stock bowl, 2hose configuration. Results were better with the bigger hookah, but I wasn't as careful measuring time and whatnot since I was with a larger group.

[b]Bowl:[/b] Mya Petite Bowl, and Mya Vortex Bowl-respectively to the rest of their matching hookahs. There was no mix and match.

[b]Foil/Screen: [/b]Foil only, 2 circles near the outside, one near the inside.

[b]Coal/Amount: [/b]33 and 40mm quicklights, 33's were Starlight and 40's are Three Kings. Quicklights are my only option since it's a dorm with no burners. Thinking about purchasing a hot plate.

[b]Liquid in Base:[/b] Ice Water.

[b]Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10):[/b] Drawing initially was tricky, as it was so wet that it sort of clogged the bowl's holes. Smokes very well, satisfying to say the least. At $10/250g, itis also (to me) reasonable priced. No complaints, 9/10.