Bowl: Mya

Foil / Screen: 2 Layer Foil

Coal / Amount: 1 40 mm Golden

Smoke:

Moderate white/grey clouds

Buzz:

Moderate "floaty head feeling"

Smell / Flavor:

It smells and tastes sweet almost but not quite like apple.

Group Comments:

Like the Havana Lemon and Menthol our group tried the same day, Havana Rawan was sticky without being overly juicy. Unlike Lemon and Menthol it had a pleasant sweet smell that was fruity but not identifiable -- we think they were shooting for apple. Jeff would have preferred more of a sour apple but Ish and I thought the subtly was a nice change from the often top heavy and intense flavors of some other brands. It was a good smoke that gave a nice buzz and is likely something we would buy in the future. Although it's not what I would pack for a Saturday night party bowl it was a good weekday afternoon smoke.

Rating (1 to 10): 8

• 1 year later...
Havana Rowan

Setup: KM Precision, MYA Hose, Medium Egyptian Head, 2 Coconara

Appearance: The cut is small to medium and the coloring looks like a milky rose. It literally looks like a creamy redish/pinkish color. Haven't seen anything like it.

Smell: I have not had any experience with the Rowan Berry, but the smell reminds me of Black Currant.

Smoke: Excellent thickness

Flavor: Just like the smell but not as pungent.

Buzz: Mild

Duration: 1 Hour but could've lasted longer with fresh coals.

Overall: 8.5 out of 10. I really enjoyed this one. The flavor wasn't as strong as I would have liked, but it's still there. If you enjoy Vimto soda or liked Josta soda when it was around, you will love this. If you like the black currant taste that are in a lot of grape shishas, you will also enjoy this.

This is my first time ever smoking Havana. The packaging is nice (Starbuzz/Tonic tin style) and the price is right. I can see myself trying more Havana flavors in the near future.

• 4 years later...

Havana Rowan

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Medium cut with lots of stems
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Fruit
Taste: Applish
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 I am not exactly sure how this is supposed to taste, but it’s kind of apple berry taste. It’s mild but it’s very good.