Red Cherry

lilwoggy

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]Brand - [color=#000000]Afzal Red Cherry 250grm[/color]
[/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Chinese Pumpkin Hookah (cheap but I've found it to be very reliable)
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Single Sheet of Foil
[b]Coals: [/b]SOEX quick light 30 minute coals, 1 per time.
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water with 6 ice cubes.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Like a block of compacted shisha. It's really been compacted in there, and when it comes apart it's very chunky.
[b]Nicotine: .5%[/b]
[b]Smell:[/b] Very Strong, hits you as soon as you open the box.
[b]Taste: [/b]Tastes like a very strong cherry, almost the type of medicine-cherry flavour. Great if you like Dr.Pepper (but i hate it!)
[b]Smoke: [/b]Average at best, I get great plumes with Al Fakher and Al Waha, but this just doesn't come close. Also, i've noticed that you can't let it sit like other higher quality shishas. If you want it to stay smokey (well, the sub-par ammount of smoke you get from it anyway), you have to take a pull atleast every 20 seconds.
[b]Buzz: [/b]None noticeable.
[b]Duration: [/b]Short! A usual half-bowl will last me atleast 2 hours, this barely lasted an hour, it smoked very quickly

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Smokelovers tobbacconist.

[b]Overall: 3/10. [/b]The lack of smoke and the fact that it finishes so quickly really put me off, i gave it a few points because the flavour was there (although i HATE cherry flavours) even if it was a medicine-cherry flavour. But compared to Al Fakher and Al Waha it just doesn't do the job. The other 2 brands with the same setup i can get great smoke and let it sit for up to 20 minutes between pull's and it will still be going, but Afzal just doesn't make the grade for me.[/font][/color]