TBatcho07

Afzal Double Apple

Setup:

14" Mya QT
Razan hose / cloisonme mya hose
Sahara Smoke Genie Bowl
2 large Al-Ajdad peices
Cold water/Ice

Cut: I was quite impressed by Afzal's cut,too be completely honest.Very few stems,but they were extremely small. 10/10

Smell: Personally,ALL of Afzal's smell's are WAY off of the taste's.I really can't put my finger on what this flavor smell's like. 3/10

Flavor: Not the greatest flavor in their line,but it's not too shabby.At first I had a chemical taste but that was from the Al-Ajdad coal's I was using.After the chemical taste ceased,I started tasting Black Liquorish.The more I smoked it,the stronger the liquorish taste became.Not too shabby,yet again. 7/10

Density: I can honestly compare Afzal's smoke density to Al-Fakher's. 10/10

Duration: Well,I tried to purge it while my friend had it covered(didn't know it),so it lasted us perhaps 20 minutes.I imagen you can double that easily. 10/10 for personal stupidity.

Final Words: It's not too bad,enjoyable.Not a flavor I will smoke on a daily basis,but it definitely will make a great backup or rare occasion smoke.

Final Score: 7/10

• 2 years later...
[size="5"]Afzal [color="#ff0000"]Double[/color] [color="#00ff00"]Apple[/color][/size]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Rough Cut - Not bad, but not fine either

[b]Smell: [/b]Think... 'Mild Nahkla Two apples' smells OK

[b]Taste:[/b] Sickly sweet with an overload of Anise, I just can't get past how sweet it is and the Anise all most knocks out the Apple taste. Too sweet for my liking but others may enjoy it.

[b]Smoke:[/b] Not bad at all really. 8/10 [img]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m273/Johnny_w_D/thumb.gif[/img]

[b]Buzz:[/b] I didn't smoke it that long before throwing it out, but there was a little as it's .5

[b]Overall:[/b] 4/10, I really couldn't finish it, it was really REALLY sweet and the Anise overpowered the other flavors. It also got harsh near the end in a really unpleasant way. Honestly I wouldn't touch this crap again with a 10 foot pole.:shok:

• 2 years later...