Orange

tallerthanu2399

Afzal Orange
Setup: homemade nalgene bottle hookah, 1 and a half 33mm 3kings, double layer foil

Flavor: very nice orange flavor... i didnt feel like i was eating an orange, but definatly tasted a distinct orange flavor- kindve like if you were chewing on an orange peel

smoke: fairly thick got some good rings

buzz: great buzz- smoked alone for 10 min and had to take a break

overall: 8/10 i liked it very much but i think i was wayy overcharged... i bought 2 50g packs (1 orange 1 apple) and it cost me 10 bucks.... there isnt very many places to buy shisha in annapolis, md so i said what the hell

i have been smoking in hookah bars for a while, and i am kindve a noob at home-hookahing but i think i finally got the packing and heat management finally down... i really enjoyed my session and it was more of a buzz than i have ever gotten in a hookah bar

• 5 months later...
Afzal Orange

Smell: Kind of like oranges

Taste: i didn't like it. I was looking forward to orange goodness, instead it tasted like I was chewing on orange peels. Eww

Smoke: Nice thick smoke, the only reason I kept smoking for more than 10 minutes.

Buzz: kinda nice

Overall: I didnt like this one bit. The only time I smoked it for more than half a bowl I had apple cider in the vase and it rounded out the flavor a bit. this experiance has turned me off of afzal though...
Edited by Elky
  • Upvote 1