Wildberry

MrMoodz

Starbuzz Wildberry

Gear: Heavy KM, Razan Hose, Mya Bowl, Nour coals

Smell: Reminded me of a mix fruit combo... maybe Al Waha Cherry, Layalina Raspberry, and Al Amir Blackberry blended together.

Cut: Typicall Starbuzz Cut. A smaller cut with lots of juice and stickiness

Duration: An easy hour, probably could go for longer.

Flavor: Very close to how it smells. Not super strong nor mild.... Very candy like. Candied Cherry and blackberry flavors stand out the most.

Smoke: Thick as hell. Only used 2 medium sized pieces of Nour and it was smoking like a champ. Required a little less heat.

Overall: I am awed by this flavor. I'll give it a 10 out of 10. Very unique flavor and I would recommend for anybody liking candied mixed fruit flavors. Glad I purchased it and will probably be restocking once it's gone.

Edited by MrMoodz

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz WILDBERRY

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and Exotica coals

Smell: raspberries, blackberries and grapes

Smoke: HUGE freakin clouds (now I know what others mean on the Starbuzz reviews!)

Taste: heavy sweet mixed berries, a raspberry/blackberry/sweet grape mix with a little perfumey taste. Flavor is RICH and OMG delicious

Rating: 9/10 One of THE VERY BEST berry flavors I've had so far. This was the first Starbuzz I tried and it got me hooked enough to try a couple other Starbuzz flavors. Never knew clouds could be so intense! Edited by SilverK