Honeyberry

Bobby

Starbuzz Honeyberry
Cut:
Not many stems, mostly leaves.
Smell: Very sweet...obviously very berry-ish. The picture on the can has blackberries, blueberries, and a strawberry.
Taste: Very tasty....and kind of addicting. It tastes far better than it smells...very relaxing smoke.
Smoke Density: Very thick..
Buzz: Not too much....but I have a high tolerance. Some people said they got buzzed...
Duration: A little less than an hour
9.0 While the taste is amazing and i'd stick to this flavor, it needs to last a little longer. I highly suggest this to anyone who likes sweet flavored shisha.

• 5 months later...
starbuzz honeyberry

MYA 30" dual hose

2 diamante charcoal fingers

30-40 safety pin holes in thick foil

water and ice in base

overall great flavor with thick smoke smells and tastes great but it is in honey instead of molasses which is a bad thing IMO because it makes the bowl harder to clean out IMO. has a great strawberry/blueberry taste to it with a hint of rose

9.5/10

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz Honey Berry

Setup: Mya QT and Mya Rocket, Nammor Hose and Cobra Hose, Modern Bowl with lid and screen

Liquid: Water with Ice

Appearance: A fairly rough cut with too many stems, some very large

Smell: I am not too sure how to describe it, but the closest thing I can think of is sweet smelling childrens vitamins

Taste: Tastes like sweet berries, although I can't really tell which one

Smoke: Pretty thick

Buzz: All I am going to say is that the Nammor hose doesn't really help haha. Small buzz. I am new to hookah so I got a little light headed and a tad dizzy.

Overall: A pretty good flavor. One of my favorites from Starbuzz. I would defly recommend it.

8.5/10 Edited by 98Impreza