Lemon Mint

Dragonsmettle

Starbuzz: Lemon-mint

Smell/Flavor: Lemon with a subtle spearment

Cut: wasnt paying attention, was my friends shisha and he set it all up

Smoke: Decent clouds, not as big as id like though.

Buzz: Mild.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 1h with 5 people.

Hookah Type: 36inch egyptian 4-hose.

Bowl: Standard.

Foil/Screen: personal foil.

Coal/Amount: 2 quick-lites.

Liquid in Base: water and ice.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 5): While it isnt a flavor i enjoyed (never was a fan of mint) had a good lemolny taste that made me stick around, 4/5

• 3 weeks later...
[size=3][b]-=Lemon-mint=-[/b][/size] - unusual, but refreshing

First impressions: Green dyed tobacco- smelled like pinesol- but in a good way.

[b]The Good: [/b]Lemon-mint was very juicy and had a pleasant aroma. It tasted a bit like countrytime lemonade(someone else had said the same) It ended up being very refreshing and would make a good smoke during the heat- Get some for the summer!

[b]The Bad:[/b] Had alot of stems- more than most I've gotten,could just be my batch I got.

[b]The Ugly: [/b]Smelled like pinesol a bit at first- but it went away pretty fast. It also was very potent-too potent in the first 10-15 minutes of the smoke session.

Lemon-mint is a must try- 7.5/10
The rating isn't very high because I don't see the potential of Lemon-mint being high in people top lists- Seems there aren't many mixes and doesn't taste good enough to smoke time after time.

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz Lemon Mint

Shisha Cut: Typical SB; med w/ stems, dark green in color. Drippy.

Hookah Type: 22" Egyptian
Bowl: standard clay w/ foil
Coal: 2" dinamite natural coal

Smoke: med to thick
Buzz: none
Time: 1hr 15min +

Smell: Smell was a light lemon, with an undercurrent of mint.
Taste: Taste was mint w/ a exhale of Lemon. Refreshing.

Rating (1 to 10): 7

I was very surprised with this flavor, but I did expect alittle more Lemon flavor. Overall it was a good refreshing and relaxing smoke. Thankfully it doesn't seem to suffer the typical SB heat issues, but it could be I know SB has this issue and handled right.

Wish i had enough for a 2nd bowl, as I would have done a video review. I may even consider purchasing this flavor by itself, if it could be found at a decent price.

• 7 months later...
Starbuzz lemon mint

Smell/Flavor: smells very tart-ish. strong lemony scent, not much of a mint. tastes like REAL lemonade, not the fake grocery store stuff. put lime juice in the base, tasted VERY citrusy, i'd recommend it.

Smoke: GREAT thick clouds

Buzz: at one point i just sat chain smoking for five minutes and i got a little dizzy but in a good way. wink.gif

Duration: two and a half hours! this is the longest lasting shisha we've ever had.. and it still tasted great to the very end!

Hookah Type: 28 incher

Coal/Amount: i can't even remember how many coals we used, that's how long it lasted

Liquid in Base: ice, water, and LIME JUICE

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. overall, amazing. only wish is that it could've been a TINY bit sweeter tasting but i can't believe how long it lasted!