Liquorice

*HOT&SMOKING*

Al-Waha Liquirice

Cut - Standard AW

Smell - Pretty good smell of Liquirice

Taste - It had a good taste of Liquirice, but was quite a overpowering taste and I could feel it was a strong flavor. I will probably mix it next time to yield better results

Smoke - Pretty decent sized clouds

Buzz - None

Length - +- 1 hour

Overall 6.5/10 I have had better flavors from Al-Waha

• 11 months later...
Al Waha Licorice

Cut: Typical Al Waha, some stems a bit moist (but I don't have much to compare it to)
smell: STRONG Black Licorice
Smoke: Typical Al Waha smoke (good)
Taste: Pretty good black licorice. Very strong but not overpowering. I would only recommend it if you like black licorice. Aftertaste was good black licorice flavor. Was a bit more heat sensitive than the other Al Waha I have smoked, but I packed a small bowl of probably 15 grams, which is less than normal so that may have been why.
buzz: Typical Al Waha, maybe more but I smoked it alone so got more of it (decent).
beer: Surprisingly it paired well with a Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. Would pair well with a darker Stout.

Overall good, but I wouldn't make it a regular smoke just because of the strength of the flavor.

7/10 Edited by Vladimir

QUOTE (Vladimir @ Apr 18 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Al Waha Licorice

7/10

I'm going to add to this (too late to edit). I feel like crap, I had to lay down for a while. I'm not altering the 7/10 because I want to lower it, but I think it also had a really strong buzz (hence the feeling like crap). I don't smoke that much Shisha (5 bowls a week always with several people), and have toned down other tobacco (so I think nicotine is hitting me harder than I expect it to). Long story short I would lower the rating, but also up it for buzz (hence keeping it the same).

Take what you want from that. I think my problem was I VERY rarely smoke by myself, and I think I just overdid it this time!

• 4 years later...

Al Waha Liquorice

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Licorice
Taste: Licorice
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 5/10 It taste like licorice, but it’s weak and very sensitive to heat. Took me awhile to get it right, but it still was not very strong.