indy

Al Waha Blueberry

Setup - 26" Mya Vortex with standard Mya bowl
Coal - Generic Gold QL
Cut - 1 small stem but overall not bad, very juicy
Smell - ..... Blueberry?
Taste - Sweet and strong if the heat management is correct
Smoke - Med
Buzz - Minimal, 'course I've ben smoking Nakhla lately so its not a good time to compare
Time - 2 hours

Score - 9/10

I first started by using 1 QL cut in half and put on opposite sides of the bowl, wasn't getting much so I added another 1/2. After about 5-10 minutes it started to pick up and off I went. I'm not sure what it was but the flavor really kicked in after the first hour of smoking. It was there in the beginning but very mild, towards the end of the session it was really strong and staisfying. I enjoyed it very much but wasn't floored. If future sessions are as good as this one I'm going to keep a stock of this around. Not must have but deffinitely no slouch. A good shisha to use when introducing people to hookahs I think. DON'T USE NAKHLA IT WILL GIVE THEM A HEADACHE IF THEY AREN'T USED TO IT! Edited by indy

• 1 month later...
Al Waha Blueberry

Setup: Medium Social Smoke, 1 quick light coal (bleh), medium standard bowl

Cut: Normal, very few stems, moderate juicyness

Smell: Very artificial sweet smell (1/5)

Taste: Like the smell except a small amount of tartness on the inhale and the faintest note of blueberry if aftertaste if you smack your lips a bit (3/5)

Smoke: a little harsh but very good density and volume, burned well (4/5)

Buzz: Mild buzz, towards the end it was satisfying (4/5)

Duration: About an hour, as long as 1 coal lasted

Overall: (2/5) The smoke was nice and thick and it burned well but the flavor was very artificial and too sweet, it was not horrible or anything i just didnt care to much for it and if i wasnt told the flavor before hand id find it impossible to identify as blueberry

• 2 months later...
Al Waha Blue Berry

33" standard hookah
japanese style coals
iced water

cut:moderate cut, not to fine. Quite a bit of moisture. relatively wet

smell/ flavor: I should have taken a hint from the picture on the box that was clearly a blackberry colored blue, and not a blue berry. I was expecting a more authentic blue berry smell and taste, but instead i was hit with that kind of generic candy "blue rasberry" flavor. It was not completely unpleasant but i tend to steer clear of artificial candy flavors. 6/10

smoke: Average. 7/10

buzz: slight

overall: If you like artifical super sweet flavors then be my guest. But if you're expecting blue berry, just keep on walkin. Not completely horrible but not a winner. 6.5/10 Edited by helios187

• 6 years later...

Al Waha Blueberry

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Blueberry
Taste: Blueberry Candy
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 6/10 The flavor is to artificial for my taste. I am not a big blueberry fan, but’s it not very natural. Just about another blueberry is better in my opinion. It’s okay if you mix it with something else.