Vanilla

Joseph

Al Waha Vanilla

Cut- Wetter than most waha, and the smell was amazing. I had already smoked a bowl that day, but this smelled so good I had to do another.

Smoke-- Tons, lots of great clouds

Buzz- Good buzz, I was happy.

Flavor- A lot like a marshmellow. Stronger then I expected. This is great on its own for a sweet subtle smoke, I also predict this will be a good mixer.

• 2 years later...
Al Waha Vanilla

I've been looking for a good vanilla since AF went to crap. A couple brands have a vanilla but it's very dark in flavor. I bought this to try along with a couple other Al Waha flavors to experiment with the brand. I decided to try Al Waha because I'd heard a couple good things about it including the fact that it's not overly heat sensitive. Plus I like the fact that it's unwashed. First glance, I was impressed with the packaging. Oversized screw top plastic tubs that allow you to dump in the tobacco and have plenty of stirring and fluffing room unlike those too small tins where you can't stir it without it going everywhere.

Setup: KM Tri-metal, Nammor hose, wide shallow Egyptian bowl, water in the base, two CH coconut quicklights.

Appearance: My first time buying Al Waha and I have to say it looks like a wetter Nakla. I do like the fact that I'm not seeing any food coloring though. It's the natural color of tobacco. Only found one thick stem about an inch long and one leaf didn't get completely cut, but evenly cut other than that. I actually perfer tobacco a bit on the chunky side like this one because I find it makes for better air flow which means a better smoke.

Smell: Vanilla-ish. Not like opening a bottle of vanilla extract, but very nice.

Taste: Not a real strong extract type vanilla taste, but a nice balanced one. Slightly nutty the way a fresh vanilla bean smells.

Smoke: Really thick, white and fluffy. Waiving the smoke away to be able to see my computer screen.

Buzz: I smoke daily, so no buzz from anything anymore.

Overall: Very nice and going to be a staple in my stash. It's much smoother than I would have suspected from unwashed vanilla. Almost like when you walk into a room and someone is smoking a pipe with vanilla tobacco in it. That nice smooth, mellow, fragrant flavor perfectly overlaying the tobacco taste without any hint of chemical to the flavoring. It's not a hugely strong vanilla taste but perfect as it is in my opinion.

'Rani

• 4 years later...

Al Waha Vanilla

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Vanilla
Taste: Vanilla
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 It smells and tastes like vanilla, but it’s not terribly strong. But it could be a good mixer for weaker flavors.