Cherry

Skimo

Al Waha Cherry

Im really glad Mn sent me a tub of this, great smoke.

When I opened it up to acclimate it, it smelt like a cherry cough syrup, not the best smell and I thought it was going to taste like it smelt. When I finally packed a bowl to smoke it the smell wasn't as strong but still a cough syrup smell. I've never had Al Waha but this stuff was pretty wet, had a nice cut, barley any stems I could see. It tasted like a candy cherry but not really sweet which was nice. The smoke was really good, I was outside and it was still pretty cloudy. The buzz made me really tired but it was a nice relaxing buzz, not to much but not weak either. Overall it was a really good smoke but I could only smoke it for about 30 minutes because it made me so tired. Being the first Al Waha flavor I've tried im deff. going to have to try some more. I highly recomend this to everybody.

• 1 month later...
Al Waha Cherry

Set Up

Hookah- MYA QT, room temp. water

Bowl- Standard MYA QT Bowl

Foil- Reynolds!

Coal- 2 3 Kings Quicklite Charcoals

Appearance- Lots of juice, kinda gross how much

Smell- Smelt kinda like a cherry cough syrup, or a Hall's cough drop, a medicine cherry smell

Flavor- Decent flavor, not one that I could grow to smoke on a regular basis though...

Smoke- O.K. Density

Buzz- Mild to no buzz

Duration- 50min

Overall- 6.5/10, If you can get over the medicine smell when first packing it, it's a decent flavor, much better mixed with something else though.

• 11 months later...
[size=5][color=#ff0000]Al-Waha Cherry[/color][/size]

Cut: A few stems,

Smell: Strong, really really strong smell of candy

Taste: Sweet but not as sweet as the smell

Smoke: Thick enough.

Buzz: Just a little

Overall: 8/10 Would come in handy if mixing with anything else

• 6 years later...

Al Waha Cherry

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Cherry
Taste: Cherry
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 The flavor is alright, but it’s not strong. It made a good mixer with lemon. I would pick up a different cherry in the future.