[size=2][b]Hookah: [/b]KM Pharonie[/size]
[size=2][b]Hose: [/b]Narb v1.0[/size]
[size=2][b]Bowl: [/b]Mini Egyptian[/size]
[size=2][b]Foil: [/b]HD Foil[/size]
[size=2][b]Coals:[/b] Coconara's[/size]
[size=2][b]Base Liquid: [/b]Cold tap[/size]
[size=2][b]
[/b][/size]
[size=2][b]Cut: [/b]Very weird, not like usuall small AF cuts. This cut was thick. I even found huge parts of the tobacco leaf rolled into a tight, hard ball. I went through and broke it all up and pulled it apart. It was wet, but more of a sticky wet than a gooey wet.[/size]
[size=2][b]Smell: [/b]Strong just like I expected: Smooth and rich.[/size]
[size=2][b]Taste:[/b] Tasted just as how I had read and expected. The flavor was weird at first but when you keep puffing you quickly learn to appreciate the tobacco flavor.[/size]
[size=2][b]Smoke: [/b]Average clouds, not quite as big as I can get with regular AF flavors.[/size]
[size=2][b]Buzz: [/b]Relaxing buzz. Some have said its washed and some say it isn't. If I were to compare the buzz to regular washed AF I'd say it was the same.[/size]
[size=2][b]Duration: [/b]1 1/4 hours.[/size]
[size=2][b]
[/b][/size]
[size=2][b]Overall: [/b]9/10- I really enjoyed this flavor. Its a good break from all the fruits. I had to pack it a little tighter than I'm used too with AF, but I used the same 2.5 coco's. On a side note, I haven't noticed it ghosting or sticking to my hose or bowl more than any other shisha. [/size]