Coconut

badxangelx22

al amir coconut

setup: foil in the clay bowl except the bottom and then a foil over w/ 3 then 2 1/2's of 3 kings coals that i rotate

taste: doesnt taste like coconut 2 me, but sweet. i tried the al amir guava, too, and they both seem to have the same taste to me.

smell: same as above. i cant really tell what it is, but i would never guess it's coconut. still good though

smoke: pretty good, but i noticed this has a lot more to do with the setup than the shisha. im hittin it right now and i'm getting really nice big clouds (not thick though). not as big as at 1st, but still nice

buzz: real good buzz. i got fucked up off a bowl of this stuff (idk what al amir everyone who says theyre not gettin any buzz are smokin)

overall: this is my favorite shisha so far. i always find myself comin back to it (havent tried other coconuts, tho) Edited by badxangelx22

• 5 months later...
Al-Amir 250G of Coconut.

Setup:
25" Miss Nile king hookah, KM leather wrapped egyption hose, Egyption standard clay bowl, all natural wood coals, H2o in vase, (going to try it with coconut milk tommorow).

Smell: Definetly Natural Coconut smell, not candy'ish at all, smells like authentic cocnut.

Taste: Tastes EXACTLY like it smells, cocnut =P, with a slight vanila after taste, wow it was one delicious session.

Smoke: Very VERY thick. My crapy 30 dollar hookah was hitting like a KM.

Buzz:No buzz, but i dont get buzz'ed anymore =O

Duration: 1 and a half hours.

Overall: 10/10, THE best flavor tobbaco out there for those who just love coconut, I cant wait to put coconut milk in the vase and try it like that, it would be next to godliness. yeah thats right GODLINESS!