Pipe

Big Boss

Al Fakher Pipe Flavor

Setup: Pyrex glass bowl from Sahara Smoke, standard generic egyptian 32" from HS, Mya hose, 2 Coco-Nara coals, heavy duty foil, cool water in the base

Smell
: Smells like chocolate... huh.gif

Cut: Finely cut. Not too many stems.

Appearance: Dyed red. OK... rant... Why the fuck does Al Fakher dye their shisha red? Seriously? Its fucking PIPE FLAVOR! IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE RED! Grow some balls, Al Fakher! Don't be afraid to NOT dye your tobacco... end rant

Smoke: Smoke was good. Just about what you'd expect from Al Fakher.

Flavor
: Fuuuuck... The flavor was chocolatey, and I don't mean 'a slight hint of chocolate', i'm talking about 'you'd have to be a damn retard not to find the chocolate...' I dunno about you, but I've never smoked a natural pipe flavor that was chocolate.

Duration: 45 minutes to an hour in my Pyrex bowl

Buzz: Didn't notice a buzz

Overall: Disappointed (dĭs'ə-poin'tĭd) adj. Thwarted in hope, desire, or expectation... You see... When I hear "pipe flavor", I don't think of chocolate. I didn't get what I expected and I'd be willing to bet that others will be, too. When I read the description of the flavor on Al Fakher Online, they listed this... "[/font]The smell of pipe has always been loved by both smokers and non-smokers. Al-Fakher Pipe flavor has duplicated this special taste and smell and created a unique enjoyable smoking experience. The Pipe Flavor has a faint taste of Chocolate that gives it a very enjoyable smoke." WRONG! There was no 'faint taste of Chocolate.' Al Fakher Pipe Flavor IS straight Chocolate. [font="Arial"]

Rating
: I'm giving this a 6 out of 10. This stuff let me down hardcore. I'm actually quite upset that I was suckered into buying such a fraudulent flavor.