Peaches And Cream

f22a4bandit

Starbuzz Exotic Peaches and Cream

Setup: Hookah Jr. w/Combo bowl and Nammor hose

Cut: Nice, fine cut; tons of stems

Smell: An extremely potent smell of, well, peaches and cream. Will it smoke as well as it smells?

Smoke/Flavor: Nice, thick clouds after only three or four pulls. It tasted just like it smelled: amazing! This was my first ever Starbuzz experience, and after this it won't be my last! Smoke was strong for about 45 minutes on one 40mm Golden Coal, but was still going after an hour and a half. The flavor lasted nearly the entire session.

Buzz: I got a nice, mellow buzz doing 10 or so rapid inhales in a row and blowing out through the nose.

Rating: 9.5/10. I would have given this a 10/10 if there weren't so stems!

• 1 year later...
Starbuzz Exotic Peaches and Cream

Set Up - 25" Mya Acrylic Hookah

Appearance/Cut - Fine cut, Some stems

Smell - Smells just like peaches in cream, Really strong smell.

Flavor - The flavor is amazing tastes so good but tastes kind of peaches in vanilla, minty taste.

Smoke - No need for smoke to be any thicker than this stuff!

Buzz - The buzz is crazy!!! After 15 minutes i was getting light headed so baaddd and could barely walk

Duration- easily 1.5 hours

Overall - 9/10, Lots of stems and smells like peaches in cream but if your not a guy that likes minty things
this is not a flavor for you. It was to minty for me, Smelled different then taste.

• 2 years later...
[color=#1C2837][size=2]SBZ Peaches and Cream

Pipe: Mya Saray Econo Gyro
Bowl: Vortex
Coals: 3K 40mm
Foil: Kroger heavy duty, double folded
Liquid in base: Plain ol' water

Cut: Typical Starbuzz, mid-tone brown color
Smoke: Decent clouds
Buzz: No buzz
Flavor: Plenty of the "cream" taste but not much on the peach[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]I smoked this a little while back, and was really looking forward to a creamy, peachy taste. I was kind of disappointed. I tasted the cream immediately. It was a smooth, vanilla taste. Very savory and enjoyable. However, the peach part was pretty much missing. I would get a slight tart taste now and then, but all in all, the peach taste was pretty absent. If I had some, I'd mix a regular peach flavor (of any brand) in with this shisha to boost the peach part. 7/10[/size][/color]