Kashmir

The Caterpillar

[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][b][color="#000000"][size="2"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]Tangiers Kashmir[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Very, very potent kashmir. Smell at a distance.
[b]Taste: [/b]Too strong to smoke by itself
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/size][/color]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]Purely for review purposes, I packed only a bowl of kashmir. This seemed like a bad idea and indeed was. This is meant to be a sparing mixer that will carry mediocre flavors to astronomical heights. I have mixed this with Maraschino Cherry to make a more subtle (and IMO better) Kashmir Cherry. Mixed it with New Lime and Peach Iced Tea to make for some of the greatest and most different sessions. This, along with Vanilla, Pomegranate and Cooling are must have mixers in a collection. [/color][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"]9.5/10 - Kashmir's ghosting properties keep it from being a perfect 10. [/color][/font][/size][/b][/color][/font][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/size]