Ginger Beer

Jabbles180

Tangiers Revamped ginger beer (First try)

Hookah: Freshly cleaned KM tri-metal M3
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds
Hose: Vinyl Tubing
Coals: Golden Canaries
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Not much of a smell of anything in the container. Mostly just the smell of tobacco with no real outburst of anything else
Taste: very sweet. Very light. Its there and it grows over time but never peaked to a full on flavor
Smoke: large dense clouds
Buzz: No buzz but again it should be typical to light for tangiers. (I'll explain my feeling as to why it may be light in the overview)
Duration: approx. 1.48 Hours

Purchased From: Eric directly (Flavor Contest)

Overall: 7, Average. This is the first flavor i've tried from the new flavor test that i think still needs some work. The flavor is there but its not strong and it takes a good amount of time and heat to get the flavor to pop. Also with this flavor the "pop" still isnt strong.

The main thing i could sense in this flavor is sweetness. If the ginger or "soda" taste never popped out later in the session i would call it Tangiers "Sweetener" flavor. I will say the flavor is very refreshing. Its light and airy. My friend really wanted to try this flavor and he was asking me if all the new flavors were OG or if some might have come to me lucid. Its funny how light and smooth this flavor was it seriously felt like a washed tobacco smoke.

About 45 min in i began to feel a slight "spicey" taste, mostly on my tounge. This grew but not to the point of it being annoying. I asked if anybody else was getting this sensation and i got one other person (out of 2 others) that agreed with me. This makes me believe that the flavor is somewhat faint to keep the spicy sensation down.

I would definitly say that this flavor has potential. If the flavor could be brought out a bit more it would be rather enjoyable because of the refreshing sweetness it gave off. Its like when you eat sushi and take a slice of ginger to clean your pallet between sushi rolls.

Others agreed more flavor would equal a better all around flavor.

• 2 months later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#a0522d"]Ginger Beer[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Tobacco Only
[b]Taste: [/b]Slight Ginger
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 It's a slight ginger taste that got better throughout the session, but never really strong. I like but I think it needs a bit more punch to be great. Definitely will enjoy the rest of the pack!