Lemon Lime

ryno

Tangiers Lemon/Lime

Hookah: KM og trimetal narbish hose
Bowl: small tangiers phunnel
Coals: Exoticas

Smelled amazing, taste even better, buzz kicked me hard again. I absolutely loved the flavor of it, very very citrusy which is what I want in a flavor like that. I also thought it was balanced well between the Lemon and Lime flavors.

I give it a 10/10. If this becomes available, it will always be in my stash.

Tangiers New Lemon Lime

Hookah: KM Blue Pear
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds
Hose: KM AS hose
Coals: CH coals, golden canaries. Started with 3 goldens and they were my last three. Went to CH coals after that
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Definitely lemon and lime. Take a soda like sprite but make the lemon and lime taste way more prominent.
Taste: Just like the smell. A definite lemon and lime mixure
Smoke:large dense clouds
Buzz: I don't usually get buzzed anymore but i did get a little head change for a couple min.
Duration: 1 hour, then restarted for another 1 hour

Purchased From: Eric's flavor review contest

Overall: 9/10, I smoke tangiers a lot. I usually keep lemon around and on hand. Between kashmir flavors and fruity flavors its nice to have another good contender in the citrus area. It is really a refreshing flavor, like drinking a lemon lime soda. I was surprised how well the flavor came through after being re-heated after a long cool down and break. Most flavors can last a long time but are never the same when re-smoked yet lemon-lime stayed strong which made me happy.

Second new flavor i am keeping on hand when it comes out to the masses. Still not as wonderful as Bug Powder though.

Tangiers Lemon Lime

Hookah: KM 34"
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Coals: Golden Canaries x 3 (then 2 the next round)
Appearance: Typical Tangiers
Smell: Lemon & Lime (on the button)
Taste: Fresh Lemon and Fresh lime
Smoke: large dense clouds
Buzz: It hit me, and im usually immune
Duration: 5 hours

Review: MONEY!! Dead on!! Holy shit the lime taste at the end of the lemon explosion is sooo refreshing. How the hell do you do this Eric. Its amazing how the inital pull had a wonderful Lemonade taste, and not a couple of seconds after, the lime tartness finished up my experience. Loved it.

Rating: 9.5 - If you like citrus flavors, if you like Lemon or lime. This flavor is a MUST BUY! Its fantastic, there is no better shisha that can create such a lemon and lime smoke.

This pungent lemon/lime adventure lasted a good 3 hours, then started to settle down and not get so tarty. We stopped after 5 hours cuase we had to get to bed. But it was still going strong after putting down the nammor.

This will be one of my regular smokes.

Bravo Eric!

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Tangiers [color="#9acd32"]New Lemon Lime[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Red Wood Hookah Hose
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Lemon Lime
[b]Taste: [/b]Lemon Lime Goodness
[b] Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Good Buzz
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 10/10 This is a great Lemon Lime. Never thought there would be something I like as much as Nakhla Margureita. This is great. This is a perfect taste that everyone will love! You must try this... why haven't you bought this already?

• 4 weeks later...
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Tangiers Lemon-Lime

Setup: KM Green Pear
Bowl: Green/Black Small Phunnel
Hose: Rainbow KM
Screen/Foil: Regular Reynolds Foil
Liquid In base: Water w/ Ice

Cut: Typical Tangiers

Smell: Lemon-Lime with a smell of tobacco, like dip

Taste: Amazing Lemon-Lime, not candy but sourish

Smoke Thickness: Thick Milky Clouds

Buzz: Haha....intense, my first Tangiers

Duration: 1 and half hours, could of gone 2 though, towards the end it does get sour though, but thats a good thing to me[/size][/font][/color]