New Lime

Purplepotatoe

Tangiers (New Lime)
Set Up: Mya QT // Small Phunnel // 3 easy light japs // Water (ice water second bowl)
Appearance: Normal Tangiers
Smell: Smelled like lime-ade to me
Buzz: This one wasn't a really big buzz, for being Tangiers. It was a nice mellow you out buzz though
Smoke:
I'm sure if my hose didn't have a leak (which I knew about) It probably would have been alot better. So unfortunately I cant really comment on that well
Taste: Was a very nice smooth lime, The flavor was good, but for me wasn't very strong, which seemed off to me.
Length: First bowl I only went through one set of coals as I was smoking it while trying to play monopoly with some friends at the same time and didn't want to slow the game down to do more coals.
Overall: 7/10 This might seem like im saying this is an average lime. It really wasn't, i just have to dock it a few points just for how weak the flavor was. Im only going to dock a little bit for the smoke even though I said it was my fault, it was still there. It probably shouldn't matter but I'm trying to do a very honest review.

Giving the shout out to Eric for the samples, thx for the ability for me to try something new and keep up the good work Edited by Purplepotatoe

• 3 years later...
[size=5][b]Tangiers New Lime (#39)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Crown Micro Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Generic HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Narbish v4 with Normal Acrylic Tip
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical Tangiers, no dye, fine cute, etcetc
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.3%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Straight lime
[b]Taste: [/b]Very limey, surprisingly! It's a lot like green freezies or lime koolaid, if you've had either of those
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Standard Tangiers buzz, would be strong to a casual smoker
[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 Rounds of nats

[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5star

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 I really liked this. It's almost refreshing, it's not too candylike (imo), just a good strong lime flavor. I also like that it's an easy flavor to get one of my non-hookah friends into, I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys sweeter fruity flavors. Only reason I gave a 9 is I feel there's a bit of room for improvement with making the flavor more INTENSE, but I understand Eric manufactures these how he sees fit, and it works well.