Brambleberry

Dom

Tangiers Brambleberry

Great buzz. very strong. you have to pull the smoke through slower than you would for say, starbuzz or something. otherwise, you'll cough.

smells like Fig Newtons.... sometimes, like rasins

the taste is very nice. sweet, but not too sweet.

Thick, heavy, silky smoke. very, very satisfying. it gets at least twice as much smoke in with the same ammount of heat as other shishas. so i use less heat on tangiers and it works magically.

the leaves are really big. it's hard to load a bowl properly if you use tongs. i suggest using fingers to rip apart the leaves so i can lay it all in there light and fluffy enough.

not the best Tangiers I've tried, but still very very good.

i had a lot of trouble getting this to smoke right and i was waiting to post a review until i mastered it. so far, i've smoked it effectively out of a phunnel with a mod, and egyptian bowl, and a small Mya bowl. the best smoke i have had with tangiers was when i put warm water in the base, instead of cold water. wow, it worked really nicely. also, i found out that one reason it was tasting kind of peppery even though i acclimated it was the hose i was using. for some reason, the washable mya hose makes it taste peppery. it may be the wood in it. so, i used it with a friend's hose and it worked just fine. even better with my new Nammor.

Tangiers is hard to get right if you are just learning, but once you figure out the way that works for you, you never forget. smile.gif

• 1 year later...
Tangeirs Brambleberry

Hookah: Mya Gelato Grande
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Very Berry
Taste: Raspberry and Blackberry
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Had issues acclimating and getting this to smoke right, but I finally did. It's a raspberry and blackberry blend... so essentially Boysenberry. I see why people love this flavor it's great. If I can smoke the rest of it like this bowl, I will be adding it to my stash for sure.

• 11 months later...
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]Tangiers Brambleberry[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Amazing, like a mix of berries.
[b]Taste: [/b]More impressive than the smell, even.
[b]Smoke: [/b] Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours on your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]This was my first Tangiers experience. Acclimation issues aside, after sitting for a week it made me a believer. THIS is what the fanboiz rage over. It tasted like Boo Berry cereal and had an amazing aftertaste. It reminded me of eating fresh mixed berry pancakes. The buzz is phenomenal and turns the volume way down on other brands. I am thoroughly impressed. [/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]
[/font][/color]
[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]10/10 - Few 10s ever given. [/font][/color]