Kashmir Cherry

Twang

Tangiers Kashmir Cherry

The pipe:
Using a small Mya Bowl (My sampling bowl)

Smell: Spicy cherry coke

Flavor: Nice blend of Kashmir and a fresh cherry taste. Not a medicine cherry taste. Kashmir seems a little lighter than in Kashmir Peach. Reminds me of a cherry coke with a spicy floral taste.

Smoke: It’s Tangiers (Thick, full, and cloudy)

Buzz: It’s Tangiers (Yes)

Overall: Awesome. I love the kashmir flavors - This is my favorite of the Kashmirs.

• 8 months later...
Tangiers Kashmir Cherry (Original Line, not Lucid)

Hookah: Mini Mya w/ HC Gold & White Base
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Synthetic Leather Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Smelled Like Kashmir and I could actually smell cherry in the tobacco.
Taste: Tasted like K Cherry Lucid, only better, Kashmir had a huge stance, but the Cherry was much stronger than the lucid line.
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Huge
Duration: 3 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 This was awesome! I was like a kid in a candy store waiting for this to acclimate. K Peach and K Apple are good, but this beats them both! I never thought I would like a floral taste but this shisha has me addicted. One of top choices of Tangiers.

• 1 year later...
[b]Kashmir Cherry[/b]

[b]Smell:[/b] a hint of cherry with a bit of a spiciness to it

[b]Cut:[/b] Average tangiers cut

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b] Thick clouds. Not the best but were good enough for me.

[b]Flavor:[/b] Amazing flavor. Cherry + spices (almost like an insence) Not as strong as a spice as the kashmir apple though

[b]Buzz:[/b] No buzz. I do smoke tang regularly so this is probably why there wasnt a buzz.

[b]Duration:[/b] 2-3 hours. This is what I normally get with tangiers before it starts to get that chared taste.

[b]
[b]Overall: [/b]This[b] [/b]is another one of my favorite flavors. The spice wasnt overpowering at all and there was still that hint of cherry that kept going throught the session. Overall 9/10[/b]

• 5 months later...
[size="2"][size="2"][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]Tangiers Kashmir Cherry[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][b]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][b]
[/b][/font][/color]Hookah:[/b] KM Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers small
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]HD Foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Japanese[b] [/b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Typical oily/juicy.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]Maximal
[b]Base: [/b]KM Pharonie
[b]Smell:[/b] Prominently-scented kashmir(spiced) and the perfect Marachino Cherry scent.
[b]Taste: [/b]One of the greatest flavors I have had the pleasure to smoke.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Thick and velveteen.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Block out the next two hours of your schedule.
[b]Duration: [/b]1 hour - because I am a purist.
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Aztec Highway (if ever in Salt Lake, do stop by) [/color][/size]
[size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"] [/font][/size][/size]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]From the first pull, the flavor comes out like a freight train paired with a buzz that hits like a beer truck. The flavor is just... unmistakable. There is nothing quite like it. The cherry is absolutely delicious and the kashmir will leave your mind in a jumble trying to separate the flavors. It is a complete and perfect marriage of flavors. [/size][/color][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"] [/color][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]9.75/10 - The only thing keeping this from being a perfect 10 is the inability to get the ghosted kashmir out of the hose. In the grand scheme, yes, this is important unless you plan on smoking only kashmir-based flavors. [/size][/color][/font]

• 3 months later...
[b]Tangiers Kashmir Cherry[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] KM OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Normal Dollar store foil
[b]Hose:[/b] KM hose
[b]Coals:[/b] 3 CH halves (and various other configurations)
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water + Ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Floral incense sort of smell. Hard to describe. Pretty nice but I could see it being a "hit or miss" kind of smell that you either like or hate.
[b]Taste:[/b] Pretty good. Same floral incense kind of taste. Hints of cherry that I would have preferred to be stronger. But I had a hard time isolating anything from the floral Kashmir taste because I wasn't sure what pure Kashmir is supposed to be like.
[b]Buzz:[/b] Way too strong for me. The only tobbaco I smoke is hookah, and I only smoke it a couple times a week at most. This knocked me on my ass. Smoking it for a while will make me want to throw up from the buzz. Not recomended for non/light smokers.
[b]Duration:[/b] Various sessions. Had it for a while now.

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah John

[b]Overall: [/b]5/10 The flavor was interesting, and pretty good. But honestly, the buzz was just way to much for me to handle. I wound up taking little girly puffs instead of deep breathes. But the flavor was good, might try it again in the lucid line sometime. Or something similar.