Kiwi

lazria

Tangiers Kiwi

Setup: 26" syrania, mod bowl, 2 40mm Golden Coals (broken into 4 pieces each), iced water, foil

Smell: sweet fruity smell

Cut: typical tangiers cut, super juicy, black

Smoke Thickness: thick if I drew too hard - I was trying to keep it thin, no "clouds" but if I could have handed it, yes I believe it would have

Flavor: super sweet fruit - kiwi. Slight undercurrent of apple at end of draws.

Buzz: Very slight, but it was there - probably becasue of my light smoke hits

Duration: 2 hours w/ 1/3rd of the bowl still untouched

Overall: 8/10. Very good! Still had taste when I finally gave up, never faded out. Mixed up with Layalina Strawberry nicely, great by itself as well. Most definatly will consider buying a full tub of this! Edited by lazria

• 1 year later...
Taniers Kiwi

this is probably my favorite flavor. many people say they do not like this flavor, maybe because it's hard to get right and it has a tendency to get a weird flavor if you leave it in an airtight container for too long. if you do get some, be sure to acclimate it at least one hour every week - even if you don't plan on smoking it.

it's a really sweet, juicy flavor. just absolute heaven. i had it last night. During breakfast this morning, i had a kiwi fruit and i'd just like to say that the Tangiers Kiwi tastes better than actual Kiwi's do.

i've had it in a phunnel and in an egyptian. when packed correctly, it's fantastic in either kind of bowl. be sure to be careful with your heat management. it's really delicate and if you put too much heat on it, then it'll taste like petroleum, and not enough heat and it obviously won't smoke right either.

on a large phunnel, i use 4 jap coals to start out with, then after i gets started, i use only three. i try to keep 2 and 1/2 complete jap coals on it at all times. and i get better results when i push them closer to the center of the bowl than i usually do.

super-thick smoke and regular Tangiers buzz.

flavor doesn't last as long as other Tangiers, but still lasts me about 2 1/2 to 3 hours in a large phunnel.

this is a real treat for days that i'm looking for something sweet and pleasant.

since the heat management is a little harder and since the flavor doesn't last as long, it can't have a perfect score, so it gets a 9.8 in my book.

• 5 months later...
Tangiers Kiwi

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Kiwi/Citrus Smell
Taste: Close to Kiwi as I have tasted yet.
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall:
9/10 Kiwi is by far my favorite fruit and one of the most difficult to duplicate in tobacco. But this hands down the closest yet! This is a great smoke, I have enjoyed each bowl and will continue too.

• 1 month later...
Tangiers Kiwi

Smell: Some what like Kiwi, more candy-ish

Cut: Tangiers.

Smoke: Great clouds

Buzz: none (i smoke cigs)

Amount(approx)/Duration: 3 hours.

Hookah Type: Km Faridat

Hose: Km deluxe hose.

Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Hd Ren Foil, lots o' holes

Coal/Amount: Inhale

Liquid in Base: Aqua

Taste: Tastes like a candy version of kiwi, but not to sweet

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10

Great flavor, while its not a perfect replication, it is still a great flavor.