Lemon Blossom

aronparsons

Tangiers Lemon Blossom

Setup: Mya QT, Mya bowl, Mya hose, heavy-duty foil, 2 Easy Lite Japanese coals

Appearance: Standard Tangiers cut and appearance. Black, very wet, huge leaves, few stems.

Smell: As I expected, a decent amount of lemon and a floral undertone. It smells good and is something that smells like it'd smoke well on a summer evening.

Flavor: The lemon really stands out with that floral undertone, just like the smell. It took me a couple of bowls to get the flavor I was expecting, but the combination of the heavy-duty foil (versus the regular kind I usually use) and the Japanese coals did the trick last night. The citrus from the lemon tastes great and doesn't get old like a regular lemon flavor does.

Smoke: Pretty thick as Tangiers usually is.

Buzz: A medium buzz. I've started to smoke Tangiers tobacco more slowly to avoid as much buzz as possible as I'm don't like feeling incapacitated.

Overall: I was ready to write this flavor off until last night. I've never had a problem with my Tangiers technique before this flavor, but I eventually got it right. The smoke is real enjoyable and a fairly light flavor. I'll have to see what some friends think of it, but I'd recommend picking this up if you think you might like it. 7/10.

• 2 years later...
Tangiers Lemon Blossom

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, Dark, Moist. Standard Tangiers Consistency
Nicotine: 0.3%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Strong Floral
Taste: Lemon Rose Blend
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Strong
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 This is just a fantastic flavor the rose is sweet tasting and the lemon just accents the rose perfectly. I love it so much. I went in thinking I might not like it, but I was so surprised I am going to load a large phunnel of this and smoke all night and morning on it!