GCSE results

MrGuy

Get my GCSE results in a couple of hours.For those that don't know, GCSE's are the UK's end of school test thing, basically, everything you learn at school is for your GCSE's. They the things that decide what job or college you go tt and even what uni.pooing bricks!!! i'm expected to do well so i should be alright but im still pooing bricks. Because i'm uber-geeky i should be coming out with 13 GCSE's (1-2 more than most other people) because i took an extra maths GCSE and half a maths AS level. I'm only bothered about ICT massively because its worth 4 GCSE's (its a GNVQ) so that will determine (nearly) the majoyity of my grades.If anyone else on here is in the same scenario (which i dont think they are) then good luck, and i'll keep you all posted (don't know when though, i think we're off to get really really intoxicated later so....)Wish me luck!!![b]EDIT:[/b] got my grades. They're enoguh to get me into college easy, but not at all what i wanted. i got 2 A's, 9 B's and 2 C's. They not bad but i was predicted A and A*. Pretty p!ssed off but i've only got myself to blame. guess i gotta pull my finger out at college.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
good luck in the future with your AS levels and A levels in college, im doing my GCSE's this year, and so far im predicted A*'s and A's aswell, and just like you im hoping for good grades in GNVQ I.T, and prehaps statistics and triple award science, but anyways ill let you know how i get on in the future, fahim

why would anyone take GNVQ ICT, i did it, it sucked so hard lol. and i got AAB in triple sciences, studying at college now. maths and physics arent fun and it's showing i think in results, but computing and psychology are good.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay my results are as follows;

3 A*- Business studies, Geography and English Literature
3 A's- English Language, French, R.E
1 B- Mathematics
5 C's- 4 c's in GNVQ ict and a C in Design tech.

Im currently studying Business, Law, Geog and Accounts as As level.