Jordan's Cafe - Pensacola

ShadowReapxr

We didn't order any food from these guys. However we ordered a hookah double blend. I asked for the Khalil I seen someone else smoking. I was told those are for single flavors only. So me and my g/f were shocked when they bring this tiny mya qt out in the full cage they come with. I take a pull and immediately gag on the horrendous burnt smoke. I am provided to tongs to try to move the natural coals. I purge and try again, but it's done before we ever started. I call the servers attention and ask for a new bowl. The guy that prepared the hookah came out. He took a few quick pulls and said it was fine. I asked him to take the foil off that it is burnt. He does so and apologizes for it being burnt and prepares me a new bowl. He comes out the second time. This time it has a light burnt taste and zero flavor. Well let me convey it had a ash flavor. I ask for him again and while they were quaint. When I asked what shisha they used and what type of hookah this was(I knew). He quickly told me he has no clue and just does his job. He the. Proceeds to scurry off like the empty place is buzzing with patrons. Long story shorter: we had to pay $20+ drinks for this horrible short session. They were "nice" but didn't care about hookahs or shishas and where there just to collect a check. This was the worst experience we've had in the three coastal states(ms,al,fl). I do not recommend anyone spend there hard earned money or time off there. If you choice to anyways good luck.

I apologize for the grammatical and spelling deficiencies in my post. My iPhone likes to adjust my text.