Ice Cold Mya

NIXmx

It's been a long time since my last post, but I've decided to be more active in the community again.

A friend and I recently set out to perfect the hookah experience. First we added active carbon to the in water defuser. That really cut down on the harshness (not that out smoke is harsh). The flavor was really intense with the carbon filtration. Later that week we bought the Mya cold hose. I highly suggest that hose for anyone! To top it off we purchased an ice chamber and use it to house crushed dry ice. The smoke is cold, and the flavor is amazing.

[img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll118/NIXmx/Hookah/5d3f7790.jpg[/img]

Since then we have created a new method of heating the shisha. But that's for another post. Enjoy!

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1318852921' post='528000']
Carbon filtration what?

By the way, the flavour cannot be intense with a mya freeze hose+the ice chamber, because the cooler the smoke, the less flavourful it is.
[/quote]

and isn't just putting dry ice in the bucket just a bad idea in general?. If i remember right, it releases a lot of CO2...

I've never noticed ice harming the flavor. -shrug-

And regardless, that is certainly the coldest hookah I've ever seen. Looks like it would shatter if I touched it! :lol:

[quote name='neffertiti' timestamp='1318862069' post='528007']
Carbon filtration what?

By the way, the flavour cannot be intense with a mya freeze hose+the ice chamber, because the cooler the smoke, the less flavourful it is.
[/quote]

and isn't just putting dry ice in the bucket just a bad idea in general?. If i remember right, it releases a lot of CO2...
[/quote]

In the base it's a bad idea, but I don't see the co affecting you in any way when put in the ice chiller.

Carbon filtration what?

[/quote]

I will upload pictures later. But basically a 2 piece mass produced diffuser is loaded half way with active carbon used for aquariums.

*Currently smoking chocolate raspberry in an old Tangiers phunnel bowl with glass mod.*

[quote name='vendetta_revived' timestamp='1318873895' post='528034']
[quote name='neffertiti' timestamp='1318862069' post='528007']
Carbon filtration what?

[/quote]

[/quote]

In the base it's a bad idea, but I don't see the co affecting you in any way when put in the ice chiller.
[/quote]

CO2 is heavier than atmospheric air. Therefore it will never rise and be inhaled via the bowl. We use PTFE Teflon tape on all threads (high temp).