Hookahology Japanese Coals

HRM, weird, it hought I already made this review, but I don't see it, so I'll just post another one.

HOOKAHOLOGY JAPANESE COALS

1. Hookahology japanese coals- made in jacksonville fl

1. Appearance- 4 silver square coated black coals in row of 4. They are then celophaned (sp) together in squares of 6 i think.

2. Smell- When lighting they dont have any smell.

3. Taste- When you first put them on and they havent' ashed off the silver, you can taste coal, but if you wait the proper amount of time, they dont have a coal taste. I sugguest light you coals first , and then clean your hookah, load the bowl and getting everything else ready while you wait for it to ash.

4. Longevity- japanese hookahology coals usually last me about almost hour. I love these coals.

5. Ashing- As for the ashing- they dont ash too bad. It is easy to knock the ash off and they actually stay in square form pretty much through out the entire session. They dont crumple easy.

rating 9/10

EASY LIGHTS

1. Appearance- 4 silver square coated black coals in row of 4. They are then celophaned (sp) together in squares of 6 i think. 96 in a box?

2. Smell- When lighting they dont have any smell.

3. Taste- When you first put them on and they havent' ashed off the silver, you can taste coal, but if you wait the proper amount of time, they dont have a coal taste.

4. Longevity- easy light coals usually last me about 45 min or so, give or take.

5. Ashing- As for the ashing- they dont ash to bad. It is easy to knock the ash off and they actually stay in square form pretty much through out the entire session. they have crumpled some for me, but not terrible.

8.4/10