Golden Vs. Three Kings Vs. Three Eagles Vs. Rolland Quicklight Coals

Long list of QL to review so bare with me.
I thought I wrote these out before here as well.... but who knows. My mind is gone lol

GOLDEN COALS both 33/ 40 MM

1. Appearance- both are black round and disc shaped. Packaging seems to be pretty decent. They have a golden foil wrapped around them that keeps them snug.

2. Smell- When lighting they have a faint smell. They have a quick light smell to them. not as bad as most coals.but fades quickly

3. Taste- When you first put them on and they havent' ashed over you can taste coal, but if you wait the proper amount of time, they dont have a coal taste.

4. Longevity- Goldens usually last me about 45 min to an hour. I love these coals. I can watch a whole episode of mythbusters and not have to get up to light coals.

5. Ashing- As for the ashing- they dont ash terrible. It is easy to knock the ash off and they actually stay in disc form pretty much through out the entire session. They dont crumple easy.

rating - 8.9/ 10

3 KINGS 33/40 MM

1. Appearance- both are black round and disc shaped. Packaging seems to be pretty decent. I can't remember if they had foil, or if they were semi lose in the "foil esque packaging- i'll look when i get home and edit my review-

2. Smell- When lighting they have a faint smell, NOT BAD AT ALL.... They have a quick light smell to them, but it fades quickly.

3. Taste- When you first put them on and they havent' ashed over you can taste coal, but if you wait the proper amount of time, they dont have a coal taste.

4. Longevity- 3k usually last me about 40 min to about an hour. I love these coals as well. I can pretty much watch a whole episode of mythbusters and not have to get up to light coals.

5. Ashing- As for the ashing- they dont ash as much as naturals or like japs. they dont flake. It is easy to knock the ash off and they actually stay in disc form pretty much through out the entire session. They dont crumple easy.

rating 8.9/10

3 eagles 33mm

1. Appearance- black round disc. Packaging seems to be kind of weak. The packaging is very loose which allows coals to hit each other in each 10 coal roll.

2. Smell- When lighting they have some smell. They have a quick light smell to them.
I have to light them outside, but if i use them inside, they make the whole house smell.

3. Taste- When you first put them on and they havent' ashed over you can taste coal, well techincally, just stay away from these coals they taste pretty gross.

4. Longevity- eagles usually last me about 25 - 45 min.

5. Ashing- As for the ashing- they ash a light brownish off white color. They ash real thick and semi quick. they crumple once they get smaller.

3.5/ 10

rollands ql -

just stay away from
they smell horrible, shatter, don't last but 20 minutes. taste awful icky!!!!!!
2/10