Shisha For Trade

cartercdad

ok guys and gals i have a ton of shisha and most of which only has one or two bowls smoked from them. i have pretty much every flavor of JMs and the baja flavors.
all are either 200 or 250 tins or boxes. i also have a bunch of the al amir exotic flavors and one unopened 250 tub of hh butterscotch.
i am looking to get some jm rum and cola, red toro. fusion red rhino or any of the social smoke flavors. so i am really looking for a trade. let me know what you have. thanks

here are the flavors of jms i have
raspberry
double apple
orange
pomegranate
coconut
white grape
melon medley
strawberry daiquiri
rum
chocolate
s'mores
margarita
strawberry
pina colada
mint
kahlua

how much do you want for that HH butterscotch? i dont really have anything to trade, but i have been meaning to try a butterscotch flavor

well it is brand new. 250 jar. best butterscotch i have ever had to date. so new jar at hh is what 15 bucks. so ill let it go for say 12. you tell me how you want it shipped. slow ass is gonna be the cheapest. if you want it faster you pay the shipping. unless you got some coals or somthing you wanna trade for it. let me know

no they are all opened. maybe one or two bowls taken from each. some alittle more. if someone wanted all of it i could work something out. i really need coals. naturals like coconaras or shishaco coals. something along those lines. the baja comes with the boxes that they were originally in.

Well what i have that is social smoke is the 4 flavor cans and each can has 4 50g in them they are lemon chill, cinnamint, chocolate chill, absolute zero and i have 2 of those, mango, grape, coconut and lime. So it eqauls out to 450g so if you would be interested in trading mybe to of your jm cans i would be interested in smores and [color=#1C2837][size=2]strawberry daiquiri. i also got a couple bowls of red rhyno i can throw in. Let me know what you are thinking.[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a few people are buying instead of trading...

If you want to get rid of some of that cash, I'm trying to sell 100g of Social Smoke Mojito (unopened) and about 70g of Social Smoke Tiger's Blood (opened) I could let them go for $10 plus shipping.