Hookah-Friendly Places In Atlanta

PinkyMadison

This board looks pretty dead, so I hope someone actually comes and reads this! I was just curious about where some hookah-friendly places are, as far as bringing your own hookah and everything. Preferably things on the east side of Atlanta, but anywhere In the Greater Atlanta Area is fine. Thanks!

hey, its not really dead here, theres just not too many people in atlanta on here form what i can see. georgia tech is hookah friendly, i go to school here and can hookah anywhere outside. theres also a pizza place on 5th and peachtree st that serves shisha. ive never had one there so im not sure of the porices, but ive seen lots of people smoking out front. also the 2 hookah bars i know of ane called divan (overpriced in buckhead) and anatolia (in downtown near georgia state), look them up on google. the last place is nazereth grocery off I75 exit 263, they sell shisha and hookahs and you can smoke out front on some pretty comfy cushions. hope this helps out.

i dont think you can bring your own to any of the places except nazereth and of course tech. smoking at tech is the best place to smoke because the cops all know what it is and there are alot of grassy areas and beches all over campus.