Good Shop Near Atlanta/Marietta

ntur

I just found a really good Mediterranean grocery off exit 263 of I-75. Coming from the south all you have to do is take a left off the exit and itll be at the second or third light on the left side.

Its called Nazereth grocery and they have a large selection of shisha, hookahs, and accessories for really low prices. The starbuzz is $19.00 for 250g, Al Fakher is $10.00 for 250g, and Nahkla is $6.00 for 250g. You can also rent one to smoke out in front of the store. They guy who owns it is great and really helpful. highly reccommended.

• 4 months later...
i think ive been there a few times, completely forgot about that one. is it across from junkmans daughter?

• 2 months later...
[quote name='ntur' timestamp='1286310393' post='484028']
i think ive been there a few times, completely forgot about that one. is it across from junkmans daughter?
[/quote]

ive been to the one across from there, they are kind of pricey.

• 3 weeks later...
Same exit, 263, South marietta parkway. Cross over 41 (Cobb parkway) and you'll find "The Pipeline" on the right. It's a very good little smoke shop with lots of hookah stuff, pipes, spice, grinders, vaporizors etc. Usual smoke shop stuff, but the people are SUPER nice and will price match from any website other than ebay.

• 2 months later...
I usually get most of my tobacco from the International Supermarket off of Barrett Parkway and Hwy 41 in Kennesaw. The lady that runs the place is super-nice and very knowledgeable.

Also, they opened up a Cafe Istanbul (not sure if it's related to the one on Lawrenceville HWY or not) off of Wade Green Rd. in Kennesaw. I've not tried it out yet, but we keep getting coupons.