Cleopatra Meat & Grocery

rhineholt

I went to this hookah shop expecting a lot because of all the great things I've heard from it.
I wasn't disappointed. It's half deli and grocery, and half hookah store.
They had a variety of tobaccos such as Nahkla, Starbuzz, 360, Layalina, and AF.
All of the Nahkla is 6 dollars, except for a few flavors like Watermelon and one other I think.
Starbuzz is 16 dollars which is a complete steal compared to the online prices. They have all the new flavors too like Pomberry and Fuzzy Lemonade.
The whole back wall is filled with tobacco so you won't be disappointed if you came there for a tobacco purchase.

Now onto the hookahs...
They have KM Trimetals for 70 dollars. I know they have a lot of other KM's, all for very cheap.
They have QT's, Mozzas, and a few other MYA hookahs.
They even have Ed Hardy, if that's what you're into.

If you are confused, just ask the guy that runs the place. He's very nice and has plenty of good suggestions for the first time hookah buyer.
Stop by here if you're looking for a great hookah and some very cheap, but good tobacco.
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]http://tinyurl.com/yho4vh9[/b][/size][/font]

• 2 years later...
Cleopatra is a great shop, that is my go to shop, as well as Guess Hookah when I'm at school for the year, both shops have great pricing and wide selections of just about everything!

• 4 weeks later...