I'Ve Arrived

Figured I'd make an introduction for myself here. Some people may recognize me from elsewhere but I finally decided to come see whats up here. For those that don't know me I was introduced to hookah 4 years ago as a freshman in college. I had heard of it before that from older cousins but I never really thought anything of it. The first time I smoked was outside my dorm with a few people I was friends with. I was instantly hooked, Nakhla Double Apple, a classic. I like the social aspect of the activity (I still do) and the smoothness of the smoke. As well as the flavor. I began to frequent the local hookah bars and about a year later bought my own. Since then it's been all downhill from there, now I own quite the collection of KM's, MZ's, and Syrian rigs, as well as Mya's...11 total. Are they all really necessary? No, but there is something about them I love and I like to mix it up from time to time. My tastes have expanded from sugar coated starbuzz all the way to the richness of AF soft black, desi murli, and Zag. I'm looking to share my wealth of knowledge with everyone on here.

[quote name='HookahJohn' date='13 March 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1268536992' post='456987']
i could have sworn you were here though already, why the late arrival? well, don't worry about it, welcome to hf, you know the drill, enjoy.
[/quote]

I'm everywhere else so I figured I mind as well come here too, somewhat of a different group of people. I made an account but I think it was deleted since I never posted anything.

Welcome to HF, glad to have you. Sounds like you're very well set up already and sounds like a great hookah collection you've got, any pics of it? Hope you enjoy the forum and decide to stick around.

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='16 March 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1268719983' post='457346']
Welcome to HF, glad to have you. Sounds like you're very well set up already and sounds like a great hookah collection you've got, any pics of it? Hope you enjoy the forum and decide to stick around.
[/quote]

I'll post some pics of it shortly.