Tomorrow, I Buy My First Hookah,

Chromos

I've smoked hookah about 5 times so far at clubs, and absolutely LOVED it each time. I recently moved to West Sacramento and am attending UC Davis, and I have a lot of down time PERFECT for smoking a bit of hookah once or twice a week. Oughta be awesome.

Oh, and I'm just looking to buy a cheap little something tomorrow to last me a few weeks while I make one (or several) DIY semi-disposable extra-portable hookahs and prototypes for my cross-campus expeditions. I'm on a quest to make the most inexpensive hookahs known to man, while maintaining safety because I would rather not inhale particulate PVC or strange glues.

Speaking of which, last night I had a dream of making a hookah completely out of plant matter. It involved hollowed out carrots connected together to make a downstem, an apple bowl, a hollow melon vase, and a "hose" made out of a thin dried hollowed out core of an ear of corn. It was absolutely the most strange dream ever, but when I woke up I knew I had to join this forum. I've been a lurker for about a month now. Haha. :Hookah:

• 3 weeks later...