Ayo

MonkeyFresh

Hay guys, new to this forums, from the lurking that I've been doing it seems like a great community for all things hookah smile.gif
I've been having problems with my account though... this is the 3rd time I've had to re-register... I haven't posted any of the other times but it seems like in a day or two after I would register, when I would go to log back in, it says there is no record of my user name... this is all after activation and everything
Hopefully this account doesn't get swept under the rug but I'm looking forward to being a part of this community tongue.gif

Welcome to the forum. I believe the reason you couldnt log back in was because you have to post something within 24 hours of making an account or it gets deleted. It was put in place to cut down on spammers and bots, but you should be cool since you posted. Enjoy your time spent on here, Im sure you'll learn alot.

QUOTE (coplinb @ Oct 31 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the forum. I believe the reason you couldnt log back in was because you have to post something within 24 hours of making an account or it gets deleted. It was put in place to cut down on spammers and bots, but you should be cool since you posted. Enjoy your time spent on here, Im sure you'll learn alot.

Ahh I see ok then yea my account should be good now smile.gif
thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to be a contributing member to this community, because I know its a great source of information for hookah lovers smile.gif