The Cobra Lounge

Sin on Sunday

Here is a review from a fairly new hookah smoker as to the Cobra Lounge.

Shisha - Good selection. Rotation of 10+ flavors available depending on the night. Also there are premium bowls with special herbal additives. For example, the "Bob Marley" has Kava Kava root added, creating a head high for the smoker. Many other options are available.

Price - Good price. $10 is a lifetime membership, which is required. A regular flavored bowl is $14, a premium bowl is $17-19. Refills are half price. They officer non-alcoholic drinks for a very good price. Clothing is available inside for OK prices, though they seem a little overpriced to me. The clothing line established by these guys is very stylish though.

Vibe - Very chill. The lighting is muted, there are murals painted by hired patrons over all walls, and the music selection is excellent for creating a relaxed vibe. The owners are almost always there, and are super cool guys.

Crowd level - Friday and Saturday nights it would be hard to find a good seat, especially considering that the space is somewhat limited, though if you go on an off night you are almost guaranteed to find a good comfy couch and have good conversation with your friends and whoever is working that night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Yeah, that place is great, and now they have a new location in Seattle.

[url="http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-cobra-lounge-seattle"]http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-cobra-lounge-seattle[/url]

It's on Capitol Hill and it has the same vibe as Bellingham, but a little more upscale. Prices are the same though!

• 1 year later...
I've been there a few times for some shows that they allow local artist to put on, good vibe to the place and a decent selection of sheesha and hookahs but I look for an all around experience. No food, no drinks and really dim lit. Overall well worth the stop in to smoke a bowl if you're in Cap hill.