Metal Hookah Stem

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I just bought a hookah that was 50% off, the store has gone out of business and now that I go to use it, there doesn't seem to be a metal stem in the box to work with the hookah I bought. :/

So, if anyone can give me information on where I can find one or build one, I'd be grateful. For the record, the stem we need plugs into the base and then screws into the threads inside the vertical top piece (Not the base). Thanks!

QUOTE (Desian_Arcan @ Jun 25 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I just bought a hookah that was 50% off, the store has gone out of business and now that I go to use it, there doesn't seem to be a metal stem in the box to work with the hookah I bought. :/

So, if anyone can give me information on where I can find one or build one, I'd be grateful. For the record, the stem we need plugs into the base and then screws into the threads inside the vertical top piece (Not the base). Thanks!

Pictures also would you know the brand?

We need pictures to be able to help you out. Look on the bottom of you base and see if you can see the word MITSUBA. Pictures would be your best bet also the over all height from the bottom of the base to the top of the bowl would be helpful.