Flame & Skewers Hookah Lounge

ImThaBean

This was my first real introduction to Hookah. It's a Mediterranean restaurant that has a patio area for smoking. the atmosphere is real chill and the ambient music really sets the mood. The patio sits along a main street but it is fairly calm so you can chill and smoke while you people watch and have a good meal.

Hookah: 5/5
I haven't asked what kind of hookah's they use but they use Nammor hoses, SB shisha, and Coconara coals.

Service (lounge): 4/5
they are really good about keeping track of coals and asking if everything is going good, but sometimes they get really busy which can be a downer if you want more heat or a shisha refill.

Food: 5/5
I simply love the food there. It's set like a fast food joint versus a traditional restaurant. the kabob's are AWESOME.

Price: 5/5
The food is well worth the money and the hookah's are $12.99 with refill's at 4.99.

I am glad it's still open, it's a cool place to hang out at and it's pretty close to my place. We've had several lounges before but they ddn't make it. This is a ULTRA conservative city and they don't like things that are different. Plus rumor has it, the other lounges allowed patrons to use the hookah's for alternative use. Not cool.

Quick update, went to F&S last night. they use a few different style KM's.

I need to get friendly with the lounge works, I need to know how they pack their bowls. The draw is smooth and you get thick smoke. I need to work on my technique.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been wanting to go there for a while but.. I've just been wondering about their service.

This shows me that they actually improved a bit so I'm gonna give them another try so yeah haha.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I have been to flame and skewers twice now. by far the best night to go is on a thursday night. it gets really crowded with people dancing everywhere and it is really fun.