So this Is What I Think

Sariél

Mathazar: Youn acted like  TOOL. An Ashhole. I do not welcome you back, I tolerate your prescence. Even before all the Chit went down, your effusive, contradictory style of writing made  Me decide that I couldn't trust a word hat came out of your mouth(FINGERS). I will support your rght to post, just don'y expect my acceptance. Your veracity is suspect.Mushrat: I understand yout anger. You were personally attacked, Don't let your archeological background make you focus on the past. Nobody thought that the .net posts attributed to you , came from you.. That subterfuge was obvious imediately. You need to letitgo before you have a stroke. Seriously. So math makes a post; give a sarcastic responce, move on. This is not a big thing. You have been a tremendous positive resource to this forum. If, however, you sulk like a 2 year old land eave, then bye-bye.

"You got some grit to ya, there don't ya, boy?"- Men of Honor, Robert De NiroI don't think its fair to reduce people's feelings to Freudian levels...whatever Mushy's past is, does't change how he feels. We don't have to understand it, but if we accept it, we go a long way to understanding it.I said my peace about Mathazar, I won't repeat it, short of he's here, lets get along the best way we can.

Well, it was almost 3AM after a $100 bar tab, consisting of 9 double shots of Whiskey River (and then Jack when they ran out) 9 beers, and 4 Purple Hooters and a walk home...So, yeah I would have usually worded it differently or at least proofread better.But I'm glad to see things have worked themselves out and that Mushrat and Mr. Bubble are still here.

[quote name='DougBurns']Agreed, also like to say I think it's pretty interesting that we still never heard anything/saw anything from adrock about this pretty new forum that Math kept promising everyone.[/quote]
I personally can't stand "told you so" kind of people, but just understand that mush and myself aren't going to lie to you guys. We have experienced the trouble in the past and can smell it when it's on the horizon.
____________________________________________________________ ______
Faithfully at your service (even if it can't be seen at times),
MR Bubble