Ideas For A Ghetto Or Homemade Mouthpiece

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ Mar 12 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how about using a straw? idk, it could fit some hoses, and you can cut 1 straw to make 3 mouth tips

That might work. Next time I fill up my car, I'll go inside and see if they have those fat icee straws? Will that work? I'm looking for an airtight seal right? Plus durability and washable-ness would be great.

just cup your hand so that your lips dont touch the mouthpiece, but you have a tight airflow...or get some clear plastic tubing the size that would fit snugly around your hose tip..or melt wax onto you hose tip...though i dont know how well that would work (wax in the mouth and what not)

I am not sure if anyne makes anything like this but imagine a hookah handle and on the end instead of a hose it had a tapered hole with a grommet about the size of the disposable mouth pieces so you could push the handle (that you are not wanting to put in your mouth) onto the end of it, take a few hits and pop it off and pass it on. Have a little wrist strap sorta like a camera strap so you didn't leave the lounge without it.
You could make them out of some really wicked woods. There are some folks that make those wood pens out of exotic woods that could turn them off just as easy. I know it's not ghetto, just the opposite actually. But I would not mind whipping out a little hookah bling mouth piece at a lounge. Get a little "mouthpiece envy" going. Of corse peeps woud think you were trying to compesate... ohmy.gif

you got the herp or something? why you need them?

(sorry if you got the herp, dont mean to be offensive. if so +1 for being considerate)

it really depends on what hose you have.

heat shrink some saran wrap on that bitch. just use a hot hairdryer or be careful with a lighter.

GUYS, GUYS, I mean a reusable one to put on different hookah tips lol like a "ghetto portable" tip.

And there is no way in hell Im gonna saran wrap my hose lol and no I do not have herpes +1 for that lol

Scalli that is a cool idea. Maybe I will do just that. I'll cut up something and make a bling mouthpiece.

QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 12 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just cup your hand so that your lips dont touch the mouthpiece, but you have a tight airflow...or get some clear plastic tubing the size that would fit snugly around your hose tip..

what isnt reusable about either of these? clear plastic tubing of an inch in length would cost you pennies.

QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 12 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (K1024 @ Mar 12 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just cup your hand so that your lips dont touch the mouthpiece, but you have a tight airflow...or get some clear plastic tubing the size that would fit snugly around your hose tip..

what isnt reusable about either of these? clear plastic tubing of an inch in length would cost you pennies.

lol I read that. I thought of something really cool that could be a diffuser and mouthpiece. The rubber/silicone grip from large pens! smile.gif