Making My Own Shisha

Im in the mood to learn how to make my own shisha at least as well as I can with what little resources are available to me. I am going to pick up some cheap pipe tobacco tomorrow (its vanilla flavored), I have Glycerin, Molasses, and ill be using various fruits and juices in the mix until i get the mixture right.

My concerns are removing the taste from the tobacco first.. Im thinking to boil it, and then strain it until all the colored water is removed. Then mix it lightly with honey or molasses and spread it thin and cook it just enough to evaporate the water from it. From here Ill add whatever flavors I want to try.. Pineapple with a little of the juice, maybe some mixers for alcohol? I mean what do the shisha manufacurers use for flavor??

another concern, how much glycerin do I use? I heard a little goes a LONG way but I dont know how much..

I also just recently started making my own shisha, I got to try my first product last night. Here's the method I used, if it's any help

Put about 2 generous pinches of tobacco in a cup. Take about 2 ounces of whatever liquid you're using to flavor it, put it on the stove, reduce it by about half, and mix in into the tobacco. I let mine sit overnight, then spread it out thin on nonstick foil and put it in the oven at about 225 until it was dry-ish (takes maybe half an hour or so, depending on how much liquid is in there. Also, some sugary liquids will turn put syrupy, which can replace some honey). Add about any spices you may want in there (only a dash or two) 1/2 a teaspoon of glycerin, add honey slowly (I ended up using less than I thought I'd need) and mix until you get a shisha-like consistency.

I made several flavors, but the one I got to try was french toast coffee. It was kind of weak, but then again, so was the name brand coffee shisha I'd had some months back. My other flavors for this batch were sour apple, sour watermelon, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Jager, Guinness, and toffee. I'm hoping for stronger flavor on those.

Well Here goes... I made my first batch, Here's my method:

I took some Cherry pipe tobacco and washed it in hot water over and over until no more brown water, then spread it out and let it dry out some until almost evaporated (about 75%). As that was drying I juiced an Orange, half a can of pineapple, and an apple. I combined the juice with a shot of honey in a sauce pan and reduced it (this means heat it up on a LOW LOW heat for about 30 mins while whisking if it separates, then let it cool until thick) Once this was done I poured in the juice with the tobacco and let it sit for maybe 30 mins. I then scooped it out and squeezed any excess juice out and spread the tobacco even on a cookie sheet, cover it with a thin layer of honey, and bake about 12 mins on 200°. Take it out and add glycerin and let it cool down, then pack it, and have a smoke..

I havent smoked it yet, as it is still cooling but I have some pix.. if it tastes good Ill post pix..