store integrated in the forum

Guest www.genuinehookahs.com

why hasnt the creator of this forum opened up an integrated store in the forum? he would make so much money off it

yea but the forum has potential for a lot more customers, especially hookah newbies who dont know where to get anything from...
just my .02...

I agree genuine... BUT it might cause people to view the forum differently. It could take away from the discussion. I don't really know how to explain it ...but it would seem like a company sponsored forum.

hmmm..."Welcome
to the Hookah Forum. This is a place where hookah
lovers can have their questions answered, discuss
ideas and share tips. Rest assured, the Hookah Forum
is not commercially based and has no bias towards
any specific product or retailer."... that seems so familiar... i'm sure i've seen it somewhere before

[quote name='dizzing']hmmm..."Welcome  
                             to the Hookah Forum. This is a place where hookah  
                             lovers can have their questions answered, discuss  
                             ideas and share tips. Rest assured, the Hookah Forum  
                             is not commercially based and has no bias towards  
                             any specific product or retailer."... that seems so familiar... i'm sure i've seen it somewhere before[/quote]Oh Diz, there you go, pointing out the truth again.

• 2 weeks later...