Recieved My Mya Vortex...something Is Wrong

Yes, my base is extremely similar to the link you posted. I put the water to about 1/2" below that very bottom design part. If you don't have that, don't worry. Just try submerging your stem only about 1/2", at most. Seems to work best, in my opinion anyway.

Well back from vacation haha. But we tried experimenting with some stuff. With 2 people we found out that not using the purge vavle it allows for alot longer draw resulting in MUCH bigger clouds. But I do have 1 concern. My Vortex base where the nice chrome hand painted design is its already coming off and starting to look like ass. Anybody else have problems with that? Im not saying it doesnt smoke good. But who wants to buy a new car and have the paint start to chip/fade withing like 2 weeks.

QUOTE (digitalbass @ Jan 11 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well back from vacation haha. But we tried experimenting with some stuff. With 2 people we found out that not using the purge vavle it allows for alot longer draw resulting in MUCH bigger clouds. But I do have 1 concern. My Vortex base where the nice chrome hand painted design is its already coming off and starting to look like ass. Anybody else have problems with that? Im not saying it doesnt smoke good. But who wants to buy a new car and have the paint start to chip/fade withing like 2 weeks.

Welcome back smile.gif

It might be a good idea to contact the vendor you bought the hookah from. They will generally replace the vase if it is defective. If they don't, you can contact Mya Saray directly and have them replace it.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Jan 11 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (digitalbass @ Jan 11 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome back smile.gif

It might be a good idea to contact the vendor you bought the hookah from. They will generally replace the vase if it is defective. If they don't, you can contact Mya Saray directly and have them replace it.

Haha yah had a nice vacation for not following the rules lol. But yah were the nice hand engraving chrome thing is is kind of fading and dripping and chipping. Alittle disappointed seeing it is almost top of the line hookah. But yah ill try contacting HS.