First Time With Starbuzz

I personally believe the Starbuzz is a premium brand of shisha as well. Every flavor I've tried is really flavorful and smokes very smooth. It is a bit more expensive. The Citrus Mist was really good one, Blue Mist and Sex on the Beach our the biggest sellers and definitely great flavors.

i bought 3 cans of sb when i decided to try it. I really enjoyed blue mist and the citrus mint, but when i got to the kiwi, i was crazy disapointed. It smelled, smoked, and tasted like a bowl of chemicals... I tried contacting the company and they wont do anything about it, so now i refuse to ever buy a tin of sb ever again, i took two puffs and almost threw up. It took the cake for the worst smoke i have ever had.

Starbuzz is one of my favorite brands of all time. Citrus Mist and Blue Mist are amazing flavors. There have only been a few that I have been less than amazed with, and i've tried about twenty of their flavors so far. I definitely recommend Blue Mist whenever you can get it, and just Starbuzz in general. 100% worth the price, I think.