Need Help With Term Paper...

Hello smile.gif

Alrighty, I have some very good evidence to back me up.

....but I need to find the study that claims that it set up the hookah by putting the coal on the actual tobacco! So then, I can explain why this makes the study inconsistent.

Also, I need to find a study that claims what temperature tar is released in tobacco so it can explain why hookah tobacco has little to no tar since it has a very low temperature.

These are the studies I've been hearing around here, but I just have to find them tongue.gif

Argh, I've been looking everywhere and I cannot find them!

All help is appreciated you guys!

QUOTE (QuiltedMaple @ Dec 17 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember this paper having some info in it, totally forgot what, but it might have some relevant information for your paper.

http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/content/5/1/19

-QM

This is a good one. Talks about the level of carcinogens in the lungs of cig smokers / hookah smokers/ non-smokers. Used it a few weeks ago on a similar paper.

I don't have the link, but a in-depth number of articles have been published by the world health organization (WHO).  Google their website, you will find it (may search waterpipe, narghile etc..). however, their findings (whether you agree or not) generally speak pretty poorly to hookahs..

• 8 years later...

I'd say, that I don't have a lot of possibilities to go to the bar, because I don't have that much free time in general, because usually I'm busy with term papers and fuck my own brain. But when I forget about such serious things, I go to writing service and then feel happy, chilling and smoking.