Hose Adapter Too Restricted?

With most autoseal hookah hose adapters the diameter of the inlet/outlet of smoke might be a tad limited....I recently bought a chiller hookah from hookah-shisha.com at first i was disappointed cause the vibration of the autoseal ball was annoying and to top things off i wasn't getting any smoke....So i sat and pondered thinkin' what i could do. I was concerned so i asked MUSH for a tip, judging by the symptoms i gave him he said to throw on another coal or to check for a leak....i did both and no leak and the coal didn't help....back in the day we used to use thick straws that we bought as tips....i had some lying in my operating room aka my garage where i smoke and decided to try and fit the straws on the hookah inlet after taking off the adapter and the autoseal ball....the straw FIT and so did my hose so i cut it down to size where it would be strongest with leverage bout an inch and a half....after that it was smooth cold smoke sailing to CLOUD 9....so in case u have the same problem, this is my solution....i hope it helps u out i know my chiller is my fav. hookah now and i get great cool smoke....hope all is well God bless n take care, boss
[attachment=1905:New_Chil...d_Blue_M.jpg][attachment=1906:Picture_1.jpg]
[attachment=1907:Picture_2.jpg]